1. Complete GDOT SiteManager certification and training from the
Learning Management System (LMS)
2. Each individual submitting test results will need to create an individual GDOT account through
. GDOT accounts cannot be shared.
- a. Select you organization from the Organization Search
- b. Select your OMAT POC or Point-of-Contact to approve account creation
- c. Do not check "Do you require GDOT email?"
- d. Under "Application Access" select
"AASHTOWare Project SiteManager Materials", and enter a reason for what the user would need within the required text field/comments box. For example:
- i. Pit & Quarry "640 641 process to enter Shipment and Test data"
- ii. Asphalt "Asphalt 150 &159P - LAB 321 Ross road Lenox, Ga 31637"
- e. Once a request is submitted, an email is generated to the OMAT POC to approve or deny account creation.
- f. Once the account is approved, it will be routed to generate user credentials. Two emails will be sent to the user. One with the user account and one with the password.
- g. The user will then need to login to the GDOT network to validate network access and change their temporary password.
3. Additional instructions to access SiteManager Materials will be sent to the email address used in
- a. When logging into the GDOT Citrix portal for the first time, you will be prompted to install the Citrix Receiver plugin. Currently, version 4.5 should install by default. Compatible versions for the GDOT Citrix Portal are Citrix Receiver 4.5 and 4.6. Other versions can cause issues when trying to access Site Manager.
- b. Internet Explorer is the recommended browser for accessing the GDOT Citrix Portal. Google Chrome, Firefox, and Microsoft Edge have compatibility issues with the GDOT Citrix portal and are not recommended.
4. Access to SiteManager Material is expected to be provided approximately within 7-10 business days
5. Vendors can reset or change their password through Vendor