Value Engineering (VE)
Georgia DOT performs Value Engineering (VE) Studies on all construction projects with total combined costs of $50 million or more except for any project procured in accordance with code sections 32-2-79, 32-2-80 (private participation), and 32-2-81 (Design-Build).
Accessing VE Reports and Implementation Letters
VE Reports and VE Implementation Letters can be viewed by using the following steps:
- Access GeoTRAQs Application
- Click on Projects tab
- Go to Search tab to view projects by area, location or GDOT data. Users may also search for projects by accessing the Query Tool tab.
- Zoom in to project area on the map.
- A list of projects in that area will appear on in the Project tab window.
- In the Project tab window scroll right to Archives column and click the link for the appropriate project.
- If project has VE report or letter it will be listed in the pop up window.
If you have any questions or concerns about Value Engineering please contact:
Value Engineering Specialist
One Georgia Center - 5th Floor
600 West Peachtree Street NW
Atlanta, GA 30308
Office: (404) 631-1752