The Roadside Enhancement and Beautification Council reviews the REBC Grant applications and makes their award recommendations to the Georgia DOT Commissioner. The REBC is comprised of the following representatives appointed by the Governor:
- Garden Club of Georgia, Inc.
- Outdoor Advertising Association of Georgia
- Sierra Club
- Georgia Wildlife Federation
- Georgia Conservancy
- UGA College of Environment and Design
- House and Senate Transportation Committee Chairpersons
- Georgia DOT Deputy Commissioner
Project Rating Criteria Sheets
Project Rating Criteria Sheets will be used by Georgia DOT and the Roadside Enhancement and Beautification Council to review and judge all REBC Grant applications.
Use the Project Rating Criteria sheet as a guide when responding to the requirements of the grant application package.
The REBC reserves the right to make awards in amounts less than the amount requested on the applications. All applicants will receive results of the awards by mail in the Summer of 2020.